First and foremost, we want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
The health and wellbeing of our staff members and guests is always our number one concern, and we wanted to share with you some actions we’ve taken to ensure your continued safety during this time of uncertainty.
We are following all local ordinances regarding the guidance of the CDC and our local health departments. We are here to help you continue to enjoy the flavors of Salmon Creek Cafe and High5Pie whether you pick them up in our restaurants or have them delivered to your door. Due to the current situation, we are offering limited menu for now.
We are maintain our highest level of cleanliness and sanitation practices in our restaurant.
* Ensuring proper social distancing is maintained; This includes increasing the distance between our guests and cashiers to minimize contact, and placing markings on our floors to help guests distance themselves from others
* Cleaning and sanitizing all cashier counter surfaces, pens and pagers after each use
* Positioning our credit card machines so that guests may swipe their own credit cards without staff assistance
* Requiring all managers and staff members to wear gloves when interacting with our guests
* Constant handwashing
* Transitioning to wrapped utensils for those guests who request utensils
* Cleaning and sanitizing all door handles throughout the day, and leaving front doors propped open (where allowed) to minimize contact
Delivery (free within 10 miles of Salmon Creek)
We are taking extra precautions to help ensure that your delivery order gets to your door safely. This includes:
* Sealing the outermost packaging to ensure that there is no contact with your food from the kitchen to your door
* Transitioning to wrapped utensils for delivery orders for those guests who request utensils. (However, if you don’t need utensils, there is an option to decline them in the order process.)
* Ensuring that Dashers maintain social distancing when picking up orders from our restaurants
* Orders will automatically default to the no-contact option, “Leave it at my door.” You can also leave additional details about the drop-off location, such as “Leave next to the plant” to help your Dasher.
* They are offering hand sanitizer and gloves to Dashers.
* They are also in direct communication with health experts regarding best practices.
We care deeply about our people. You are what makes your neighborhood cafe so special:* We are ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and are instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well.
* We are maintaining benefits eligibility for all staff members who may not be able to maintain the required work hours, either due to their own illness or lack of available hours.
We have been following the guidance of the CDC and our local health departments and will continue to do so throughout this evolving situation.